We aim to provide high-quality tuition with low student to tutor ratios at an affordable price. Below are some of our terms and conditions:
Our courses provide theoretical and practical skills and knowledge, however we do not award a qualification, or confirmation of competency, as this is not formally assessed as part of the course. You should enquire with your relevant professional body to confirm if course content is considered within your scope of practice.
It is a requirement that all course attendees are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This includes registrants, tutors and scanning models. Proof of vaccination is required for attendance.
Fees and course confirmation
Upon receipt of full payment, you will receive confirmation of your place on the course, together with a receipt and full administrative details.
Registration is confirmed on receipt of payment on a “first come, first served” basis. If your registration is not accompanied by full payment, your place on your nominated course will not be guaranteed, and priority will be given to full fee-paying registrants.
Cancellations and refunds
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to course commencement of the course, you will receive a full refund, less $100 administration fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to course commencement, your tuition fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to course commencement, you can nominate to send a substitute in your place. Confirmation of this should be made in writing prior to course commencement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel less than 30 days, but more than 14 days prior to course commencement, we can provide a one-time transfer to another date for a future course.
- Once the course has commenced, no refund of refund of fees is possible under any circumstances.
We will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs, or any other reimbursements under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to cancel a course in the event that the relevant tutor is unavailable due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstances, if the venue is unavailable, if there are insufficient bookings, or for any other reason which is beyond our reasonable control. In this situation every effort will be made to reschedule the course and if this cannot be done, we will refund course fees (less credit card transaction fee). No payments can be made for your travel, accommodation, or administrative costs incurred as a result.
Summary of cancellations and refunds
|More than 30 days from course commencement||Less than 30 days, but more than 14 days from course commencement||Less than 14 days from course commencement||After course commencement|
|Refund||Full, less $100 administration fee||No refund||No refund||No refund|
|One-time transfer to future course||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Nominate a substitute to attend instead||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|